CCR Shortlisted in Database Marketing Awards
Launched last year, the Database Marketing Awards put data firmly where it belongs: in the spotlight, as the cornerstone of successful, measurable marketing with ROI as its beating heart.
The awards are back this year and the judging panels met earlier this week. Following two long days of strenuous judging, the shortlist has been announced and for the 2nd year running CCR are up for an award.
Our innovative work with the Association for International Cancer Research has seen us selected as a finalist for Innovation in Data Quality for Marketing
Our fingers and toes will be crossed on Wednesday 19th September at the Brewery in London where we hope come away with the award.
CCR’s Managing Director Edward Spicer says: “The Database Marketing Awards play a crucial role in spotlighting the work of organisations in our industry. The shared knowledge that events of this nature promote enable organisations of all shapes and sizes to benefit. CCR are delighted to again be selected as a finalist which in our eyes proves that our systems and processes have developed to stand head and shoulders above our competitors”.
- Wealth Profiling for Asthma UK
- Salesforce Data Cleansing for IntelliFlo
- Data Capture and Scanning for Hertfordshire University
- Data Cleansing & Data Enrichment for AICR
- Luxury Retail a Bespoke Mailing example
- Four Paws Response Handling for Raisers Edge
- Daks and ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) solution