How clean data can save you money
Data is one of your most valuable business assets. But like anything of value, it needs to be cared for and polished in order to keep it in good working order. Data cleansing from CCR enables you to protect the value of your data and ensure you gain maximum value from this prized asset.
How CCR can help with your Data Cleansing needs
CCR is one of the UK’s leading data cleansing companies. We designed, built and continue to develop ADAM – The data processing platform utilising data cleansing suppression files to ensure your data is as clean and up to date as it can possibly be.
Looking for a Data Cleansing Company? Get a FREE Data Cleansing Quote from CCR.
You can’t stop change
It’s a fact, data changes at a rapid rate. Every year in the UK:
- Over 6 million people move house
- 600,000 people pass away
- Half a million addresses are changed by the Royal Mail
- 250,000 people sign up to The Mailing Preference Service
- 5.7 million company and individual details change
All of these changes cause your data to be become weak and even damaging to your business. By using data cleansing services from CCR you are able to address these critical data issues.
5 reasons to data cleanse
- Reduce cost – don’t waste money contacting people who aren’t there
- Increase response rates – the same return with less mail
- Protect your brand – duplicates and incorrect details cause a negative perception
- Best practice – comply with Direct Marketing Association guidelines
- Protect the environment – help cut down on wasteful mailings
Our data audit is the most comprehensive available. We’d like to invite you to try a free audit now and receive a report within a matters of hours.
Or you can call us now on 01980 592 999 for more information on how CCR’s data cleansing can save you money and improve your response rates.
Did you know CCR are also a document scanning company? CCR are now able to offer your business a full range of document scanning services including specialist charity scanning solutions and storing and scanning medical records.